Slide show

Nexus 6P Android 7.0 Nougat Bluetooth issues

Been having some issues with Bluetooth since the Nougat update.

Symptoms-
1. First connection to my cars stock headunit I lost skip functionality along with the screen metadata information. This included skip controls from my steering wheel.
2. I deleted both profiles from the headunit and phone and re-paired the devices. I got controls back and metadata, except for elapsed media time.
3. Next day it was back to no controls or metadata. Deleting and re-paring worked again.

I never paid much attention to it before, but it looks like it takes a good minute for my phones BT to 'disable' after I turn my car off. And unfortunately I do not have any other cars or devices that I can test the phones BT out on.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I am all ears. And thanks in advance. :)

No comments: