Slide show

Broke my 6p... What to do next?

It dropped it and broke the screen in the lower right corner. The crack seems to be spreading and I can see a little bit if the internals.

No warranty anymore. Huawei will fix for $165 and I'd have no phone for 2 weeks. That quote was just for the screen. Not the other dents that may have to be fixed to get a new screen to fit.

I haven't had an iPhone since the 4. Maybe a new iPhone is an option.

I really liked using google now though. My calendar and everything is google too. I also like being able to download attachments (Does iPhone allow this now?)

I use OneDrive to automatically back up photos. Does iPhone allow this? I think it does.

Would you guys recommend waiting for the next pixel phone? Should I replace this with a new 6p? Not sure how long the current one is gonna last with that crack spreading. And due to personal reasons I cannot be without a phone for any extended length of time.

No comments: