Slide show

I'm told my phone cuts in & out during calls ... ???

Hi, all.

Has anyone here been told that their 6P phone cuts out during phone calls? If so, how did you fix the issue?

Nexus 6P (stock Nougat) here on Project Fi's wireless service.

In the last 2 weeks, I've had two customer service agents (Blue Shield & T-Mobile) tell me that I "cut out" during phone calls. I know I have also been disconnected during calls a few times to various parties. It's a PITA. May even have to consider a new phone even though I rarely use my phone for actual telephone calls. I just expect the phone to be able to handle ... you know ... phone calls without issue. lol.

I am including a picture showing my signal strength (Project Fi & WiFi).

Screenshot_20160913-162239.png

Thank you!
Attached Images

No comments: