Slide show

Nexus 5 No Command error after while installing updates HammerHead

Hi,

Today I was installing the latest updates and my Nexus 5 Phone automatically turned off and on while installing and finally displayed the 'No Command' error. I tried 'Factory Reset' and 'Recovery' as well still I cannot make the device work.
Still I get the 'No Command' error and the phone is turning on and off on its own.

On the Android Recovery screen I see:
google/hammerhead/hammerhead
6.0.1/M0B31E/3142026
user/release-keys

Currently I am cut off. It seems that Android is becoming unreliable. I will wait and see if there is a fix for this issue in a couple of days else I will switch to iPhone or even the god forsaken Windows, something is better than nothing.

To Google : Test your software well before you release it to the customers. Ensure that the customers don't encounter such issues.

Thanks

No comments: