Slide show

Nexus 6P Crash and not Charging or Powering Up

Morning all.

Looking for some assistance. Twice this week my phone has; on running below 20% Battery; immediately went to 0% and then shut down. On seeing this (Gear s2 Vibrates to notify me) I have plugged it in. The major issue here is that when I plug it in to charge it isn't. Neither does it power on.

The first time earlier this week I worked through the Google advice to no avail, however I left it in the charger for 2 hours and miraculously the LED flashed red as if it was far too low on power when I returned. I then was able to reboot and it was charging again. It survived 2 days then done the same shut down thing.

I therefore tried the long charge again. This time nothing. It appears to be completely dead.

Are there any suggestions or experiences for fixes? I tried a good search but couldn't find anything.

It's a bug bear as I've just recently moved to Canada from UK and my Phone is covered under warranty there by the carrier until my contract ends.

Cheers.

No comments: