Slide show

Nexus 5X battery life

Nexus 5X battery life
Hi,

I would like you guys to comment about is my battery lasting properly based on my usage?

In short, I am a pretty heavy user. My WiFi is on and connected to the router, Bluetooth is off, GPS is on high accuracy mobile data is off (I don't have a data package) and do not disturb is on pretty much all the time.

I do however, close all my apps via the recent apps screen. I am aware it doesn't terminate the process completely, but I prefer to close them when I don't use them.

I have around 105 apps installed on my 5X. Including heavy apps and games like Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Viber and some heavy games like Batman Telltale, Asphalt Xtreme all on my 16 GB model (I have like 2 GB space left out of 10.66 GB)

Most of the time I use the social apps. I don't really play games much, maybe once in a while. I will attach some screenshots soon, but could you comment on if my battery is lasting fine based on that pretty heavy usage?

Estimated battery time reports around 8 to 10 hours from 100%. I also have a lot of apps stored on the RAM (1.5 out of 1.8)

My 5X is running the latest prod. build Android 7.0 with October patch.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply to this.

No comments: