Slide show

Nexus 6P with 7.0 randomly turns on Do not disturb?

This happens almost everyday and sometimes a couple of times a day. It also randomly picks alarms only and priority only when it does it. Just on its own it makes those choices. I do use DND automatically at night to keep it quiet between set times. My setting is not what happens at all during the day.

I do have a ZenWatch 2 connected, my car, Chromebook and a Bluetooth speaker at times during the day. I have no apps that are for privacy, alarms or anything time or schedule related other than the time and calendar function of the phone.

Please let me know if you know of a fix. I will say, the problems I have had over the years have usually not been cleared up by wiping the phone and starting over. I now avoid that at all costs since it is usually a waste of my time. I am hoping for an actual solution.

Thank you everyone.

No comments: