Slide show

Still very satisfied with my Nexus 6,anyone else?

So after trying out a Oneplus 3, ZTE Axon 7, and Samsung Note 5, in back to using my Nexus 6 as my daily driver. I couldn't find anything about any of these other phones that was really that much of an improvement, the Oneplus 3 and Axon 7 both had weaker cell radios or antenna strength, the Note 5 was OK, touch wiz wasn't so bad but I never really found a lot of use for the main selling point of the Note, the S Pen, and after a year with my Nexus 6 I've gotten so use to the screen size ( read : getting older easier to read on the larger screen) so really right now I see nothing out there worth upgrading to, the Pixel XL is intriguing but can not justify the price, to me anyway. So I'm sticking with my Nexus 6, I have had absolutely no problems with this phone, 64gb is enough storage for my needs and the cell signal strength has been the best of all the above mentioned phones I tried. Anyone still content with keeping their Nexus 6?

No comments: