Slide show

Using VR on an airplane is surprisingly enjoyable with the right apps!

Using VR on an airplane is surprisingly enjoyable with the right apps!

Your next flight should include a VR headset.

I find myself in an airplane a couple of times a year, and every time the experience is the same. I'm in a small space in a seat that isn't uncomfortable but but still a little awkward, and I usually either grab a book or watch a movie I've downloaded to my tablet. This last trip, I decided to download movies to my phone and watch them through my VR headset. There were no expectations, I mostly wanted to see if watching in VR was any different from watching on my tablet.

It was the best pair of flights I've ever had, I can't recommend it enough! Here's a few tips for getting the best possible experience out of adding VR to your next flight.

Read more at VRHeads.com

No comments: