Slide show

Project Fi and 6P; should I be encouraged?

I recently ordered the Nexus 6p via Google's Project Fi program. It's scheduled to ship in the next day or so. I'll be using it on PF's network service, at least for the next several months. That said, I've got two questions for anyone in the know; the first being PF's (current) carrier service quality. I realize that's a rather complicated question with a number of variables, not the least of which would be your location and its impact on reliable coverage. From what I've heard, all-in-all, it don't suck.

My other question's in relation the the 6P and its overall quality and performance and if known, how long it will continue to be supported by Google (well into 2017?). This will be my first smartphone (newbie here!) and having wrestled between this model, the overpriced Pixel or Pixel XL along with a few other brands including the OnePlus 3T. In the end, I've decided to take my first leap using the 6P... any thoughts?

No comments: