Slide show

VOLTE Stopped Working On Nexus 6P - TMO 7.1.1 Feb

Hey Everyone,

Recently (sometime in the last couple weeks - I've been out of town so it's hard to say) VOLTE stopped working on my 6P using TMO. This is not just in one area, and other devices around me have VOLTE working without issue.

The only things that have changed in the last couple weeks would be the installation of the Feb security update to 7.1.1 and the use of a Fi SIM for a time. To be clear, I currently use, and usually use a TMO SIM, but sometimes use Fi while out of the country.

I've verified of course that the Enhanced 4G LTE Mode setting is enabled, toggled it on and off, power cycled, removed and reinserted the SIM, and had TMO reprovision the SIM.

This is far more annoying than it sounds once you're used to being able to transition on/off WiFi Calling w/o issue, and b/c I use tethering and voice simultaneously for work.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

BH

No comments: