Slide show

LG G5 or Google Nexus 6P?

Hello! I am looking to buy a new phone (currently own a samsung galaxy s5). I m looking for a phone that could last me for 2 years, maybe more. I m interested in a lag free phone with a nice display and camera. I m between the Lg G5 and the Nexus 6p. I think both of them are worthy upgrades from the S5 i own. What i mostly do on a phone is browsing the web, watching youtube and taking photos, so what i ask from a phone is a smooth experience, a good battery and a nice camera (at low light too). Which one would you suggest between those 2? I live in Greece and they have about the same price tag ( around 380 euros), i was thinking about Samsung Galaxy S7 but it's about 120 euros more. Anyways, sorry for the long post and i would love to hear your opinions :).

No comments: