Slide show

LG Nexus 5 Front Camera doesn't connect

My android life in the past year has con from bad to worse. The phone was purchased about two years ago, and worked perfectly fine. As soon as I downloaded Android Update 6.0.1, I noticed the occasional "Can't connect to camera" or an extended black loading screen (especially on third party apps like Snapchat). The issue progressively got worse, to a point where I had to put my phone in Safe Mode before using my front camera. In the past 2 months, I have got my screen repaired twice - however I do doubt that is the reason, as the technician has had a Nexus 5 himself, and regularly opened it up without any issues. What is more strange is that, through everything, my BACK CAMERA has CONTINUED TO WORK.

This is what I have tried so far:
- I have deleted ALL third party apps
- I have put my phone in Safe Mode (more than 5 times)
- I have rebooted my phone twice
- I have deleted all cache
- I have set all apps, into it's factory settings
- I have (most recently) done a factory reset, and wiped all data*

*With the factory reset, my front camera worked for 2 mins until the image split, changed colour and then disappeared (turning completely black)
N5 Problem 1.jpg

Hopefully a new update, will fix my problem.
Attached Images

No comments: